Saturday 26 January 2013

Dancing for cute boys

It's always so uncomfortable dancing for attractive customers especially if they're your type.
I'm naturally shy, so I'm get a little nervous when they're watching me intently on stage. Thanks to the dim lights and makeup, they don't see that I'm a bit of a pussy.
I mean, you're supposed to be more relaxed and can be a little more genuine to a customer when they're attractive right??? But it just has the opposite effect!
It's just a mild thing, neither am I complaining. But I think I'd rather dance for less attractive men. I'm better at holding my gaze, and I couldn't give two shits about how I am around them.
I could lie there with legs spread for a whole hour and they'd still think I'm doing a great job.
It's funny how we all think the same. When someone is attractive, they're excused for being pervy and creepy in contrast to someone that is hideous.

That is one of the reasons why I stop telling attractive customers that they're good looking. Or "OMG ur soooooo HAWT" when I'm drunk. This most likely excuses them for being a strip club, and increases their chances of getting laid. Like if someone has nice shoes, you'll naturally say "nice fucking shoes!" instead, I say "nice fucking face!" That obviously interprets to "let's have sex".

Oops :(

1 comment:

Xyzoub said...

How is kissing viewed in a dance club?

Post a Comment